- Place 8 slices of salmon in a straight line on 60cm of plastic wrap. Each piece should slightly overlap.
- Blend cheese, cream, capers, dill & seasoning until smooth.
- Thinly spread the blended mix onto salmon.
- Slowly roll the salmon horizontally, creating a cylinder shape. Use the plastic film to tightly wrap the salmon and twist at both ends.
- Chill in fridge for min 2 hours
Caper and Spanish Onion Compote
- Sauté ingredients, allow to cool
- Thinly slice cucumber lengthways and place 3 slices in the middle of the plate.
- Cut salmon roll in 4cm pieces, use 3 pieces per plate.
- Place salmon on top of the cucumber.
- Garnish with rocket drizzled with a little olive oil.
- Dot the caper and onion compote around the edge of the plate.
- Drizzle balsamic reduction around the dish.
- Add a lemon wedge and serve.
More on Docklands visit http://www.docklands-melbourne.com.au/bellissimo.htm